Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience and growing your career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality, and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. Their leading training program will give you the tools you need to succeed. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for a Medical Biller to bill commercial insurance carriers primarily. The leadership team is looking for a knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Medical Biller Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Process correspondence with adherence to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) guidelines
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Follow up on patient accounts and verify insurance information for billing patient claims
- Research rejected bills and obtain necessary information from patients and facilities
- Audit and correct charge documents for rebilling purposes
- Complete special assignments and projects with minimal supervision and consistently meet the department’s performance, production, and quality standards
Medical Biller Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and work ethic
- Ability to work through a clearinghouse
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Medical Biller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.