Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized Healthcare Provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed has been put in place to make sure your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! The ideal candidate will have between 1 - 3 years of Medical Billing/Collections experience. This client is also open to Entry Level candidates who are interested in Healthcare Revenue Cycle.
Our client is looking for an Insurance Follow Up Rep to bill commercial insurance carriers primarily. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Following up on patient accounts and verifying insurance information for billing patient claims.
- Researching rejected bills and obtaining necessary information from patients and facilities.
- Auditing and correcting charge documents for rebilling purposes.
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Open to Entry Level candidates interested in Healthcare Revenue Cycle.
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this Insurance Follow Up Rep opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies, entry level healthcare, healthcare admin, bachelor's, certificate
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions