Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized Healthcare Provider, rewards teamwork, quality, and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed has been put in place to make sure your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! The ideal candidate will have between 1-3 years of medical billing/collections experience. This client is also open to entry-level candidates who are interested in Healthcare Revenue Cycle.
Our client is looking for a Medical Biller/Collector to bill commercial insurance carriers primarily. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Medical Biller/Collector Responsibilities:
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Follow-up on patient accounts and verifying insurance information for billing patient claims
- Research rejected bills and obtain necessary information from patients and facilities
- Audit and correct charge documents for rebilling purposes
Medical Biller/Collector Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Open to entry-level candidates interested in Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Medical Biller/Collector opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , entry level healthcare , healthcare admin , bachelor's , certificate
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.