Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized Healthcare Provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed has been put in place to make sure your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for an Medical Biller/Collector to bill government insurance carriers primarily. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Processes correspondence with adherence to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) guidelines
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Following up on patient accounts and verifying insurance information for billing patient claims.
- Researching rejected bills and obtaining necessary information from patients and facilities.
- Auditing and correcting charge documents for rebilling purposes.
- Completes special assignments and projects with minimal supervision and consistently meets the department’s performance, production, and quality standards
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to work through a clearinghouse
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this Medical Biller/Collector opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions