Do you want like a fast pace environment, the ability to learn new electronic medical record databases and the opportunity to grow your career? If so, our client, located in the Chicagoland area, is looking for an experience Medical Biller that has worked with commercial and managed care insurances carriers. As a Medical Biller you will learn how to process claims in a unique manner and operate on a unique system.
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Researching rejected bills and obtaining necessary information from patients and facilities.
- Auditing and correcting charge documents for rebilling purposes.
- 1-5 years of billing experience is required
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with average knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic
- Would consider oneself as a “self-starter”
If you are interested in this Medical Billing opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager| Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions