Interested in working for a retail leader in the grocery industry that has been recognized as a Best Place to Work and Retailer of the Year for its excellent company culture? Our client is currently looking for a Medical Assistant to join their team.
While wearing personal protective gear and using a temperature device, the Medical Assistant will be tasked with testing employees as they enter and exit the building during their morning and evening shifts. The Medical Assistant will be responsible for following Symptom Screening protocols to ensure that individuals with possible illness do not enter company facilities, documenting and authorizing access as required. The Medical Assistant will also be responsible for updating HR regularly about employees who disclosed symptoms of illness.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting patients promptly and professionally
- Administering and interpreting the temperature of individuals utilizing infrared thermometers and monitoring thermal cameras
- Asking screening questions based on customer provided questionnaire
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required within the protocol for performing medical screenings
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Previous medical assistant/CAN/PDA experience preferred
- Attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with patients and strong computer skills required
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare
Keywords: Medical assistant , healthcare , medical , patient care , patient access , CAN , temp , temperature , MA , Medical Assistant , CNA , Patient Care Techs , PCT , Home care aides , CMA
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.