We have immediate needs for skilled Medicaid Reimbursement Specialist! The successful candidate will responsible for managing Medicaid collections for our home care client. The Medicaid Reimbursement Specialist position completes timely follow up on claims and Court of Claims processes for Illinois Medicaid. Candidates who are dependable, self-sufficient and can readily multi-task are sought.
Medicaid Reimbursement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Private pay billing and collections and ability to meet all billing and rejection follow up deadlines
- Investigate and audit discrepancies
- Phone contact with patients and family members regarding out of pocket expenses
- Responsible for calling on outstanding private pay accounts with extensive follow up
- Perform private pay account research and reconciliation, using appropriate software
- Partner with collections Supervisor to ensure timely collection of private pay account
Medicaid Reimbursement Specialist Requirements:
- 1 year+ of actively working with Illinois Medicaid and/or Managed Care
- Experience with any of the Medicaid websites: Medi, ECCPIS, PSS
- Hospital, home care or other high volume healthcare office experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel
If you are interested in this Medicaid Reimbursement Specialists opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please call and apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.