LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based agency in hiring a Media Relations Manager to manage their consumer goods practice. This Media Relations Manager will work alongside a team in managing all of the media relations campaigns for the agency on the B2C side of the house with clients primarily in the food space.
Media Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all integrated public relations campaigns with an emphasis on media relations
- Strategize and write all press releases for clients primarily in the food space
- Create communications promoting presence at national and local events with the press
Media Relations Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in PR and/or communications
- National and local media contacts
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent organization and project management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agency experience preferred
If you are interested in working with an innovative organization that fosters creativity and networking, please apply to this Media Relations Manager position today!
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: public relations , media relations , social media , budget , analytics , marketing #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.