LaSalle Network is partnering with a busy advertising agency looking for a Media Planner to join their team in Washington, D.C. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is strong in planning and campaign management and optimization. This Media Planner will work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute overall campaign strategy for multiple clients.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop plans to align with campaign objectives
- Work closely with client teams to ensure media plans deliver upon the agreed strategies
- Lead campaign implementation/management throughout buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and analysis
- Use past performance data to develop insights and strategy for future efforts
- Work with internal analytics team to gauge media performance
- Manage vendor communications, requests for proposals, and negotiate items such as rates, terms and conditions, and added value
- Conduct media, industry, or company research to allow the agency to develop accurate and strategic advertising and marketing plans
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed
Media Planner Requirements:
- 3-5 years of planning and buying cross-channel media – including digital, OOH, TV, print, SEM, and paid social
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done one time and on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively prioritize projects and produce results in a fast-changing environment
- Working knowledge of planning tools, including but not limited to Global Web Index, comScore, eMarketer
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
If you are interested in this Media Planner role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: media planner , Microsoft , planning , global web index , comScore , emarketer , sem , paid social , digital , tv , print
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.