LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit educational institution seeking a Media Developer to join their team. This Media Developer role can be done 100% remotely, and will consist of creating media content for student tutorial videos and courses over a 3-month contract position with potential for extensions.
Media Developer Responsibilities:
- Creates media, content, and tutorial videos for students and teachers
- Creates multimedia products using a variety of software programs, primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Captivate
- Delivers products on-time with minimal defects
- Manipulates and edits digital imagery, video and incorporate graphics, and effects
- Manipulates and edits sound using appropriate software applications
- Creates images and animations that identify a concept or convey a message utilizing Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign
- Develops graphics for classroom-based training, online training, and websites
- Selects colors, images, text styles, and layouts that are professional and convey a specific message
- Incorporates changes recommended by stakeholders
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Develops graphics for course catalogs and course information sheets
Media Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, graphic design, instructional design, or a related field in learning development (preferred)
- Portfolios or previous work examples are highly desired
- Proven experience using Adobe Captivate (or similar tool)
- Experience with Adobe Cloud
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Media Developer position is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: media , education , instructional , design , Adobe , Captivate , After Effects , nonprofit , graphic , design , powerpoint , creative , Microsoft , tutorial , video , content , creation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.