LaSalle Network is partnering with a full-service advertising agency located in downtown Chicago to identify their new Media Buyer. Our client is known for their fun company culture, fast-paced work environment, and excellent work-life balance, and this is a brand-new role due to company growth. This Media Buyer opportunity will have runaway for growth and the ability to own all aspects of the media lifecycle!
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies across display, native, social, search, site redirect, radio, TV, and outdoor media mediums for all agency clients
- Work with account management teams, client contacts, and vendor partners to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Use syndicated data tools to conduct market research and make targeted recommendations around plan execution
- On occasion, negotiate, place, digital media buys as well as execute paid search and social media advertising on platforms
- Manage day-to-day execution and optimization of paid search and social media buy
Media Buyer Requirements:
- 2+ years of traditional or digital media buying planning experience
- Experience with Excel, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Facebook, Bing, and LinkedIn
- Fun personality with a team-player attitude
If you have a passion for developing multi-channel media plans, apply today to this Media Buyer role! We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Keywords and Related Terms: Media , buyer , media buyer , advertising , media strategy , strategy , campaigns
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.