Our client is looking for a Materials Manager. This company is projected to double in size in the next two years and has a well-known name in the food, automotive and material handling industries. The Materials Manager will be at the forefront of the company’s growth.
Materials Manager Responsibilities:
- Production planning
- Workflow and data accuracy/integrity
- Inventory management
- Purchasing and vendor sourcing
Materials Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience as a Materials Manager (including production planning, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management and logistics)
- Experience in manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Epicor is preferred
- Experience with ERP software is a must
- Bachelor's degree
- APICS - CPIM certification required
If you are interested in the Materials Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national