Are you an analytical and strategic operational planning expert? If so, our partner is interested in adding you to their team! They are a growing CPG company, and we are looking for an experienced professional to work cross-functionally in a critical high impact, high visibility role. If you are an ambitious and experienced operational planning professional, this is an excellent opportunity.
Must be able to work on-site 5 days a week in Toledo, OH.
Material Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ability to function as a lead for production planning activities and the establishment of production planning set-up and processes with our new ERP
- Responsible for managing customer demand while providing a capacitated Finished Good Production Plan
- Responsible for managing product supply across the enterprise by meeting customer service and supply chain objectives for multiple business areas
- Monitor and analyze business trends, identify opportunities and risks and make planning recommendations to ensure an unbiased plan while supporting strategic initiatives
- Manage/purchase raw materials to support production plan
- Responsible for leading and completing the monthly LD count process
- Act as single point of contact for Bag In Box lines
- Request and review cost and production bill of materials
- Lead through decision making in routine and non-routine situations
- Perform usage adjustments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and resourceful individual
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams; team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions on a limited set of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to tailor communication to the senior level management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Material Planning Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; supply chain management or equivalent preferred
- APICs certification a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in production planning and/or supply chain or equivalent
- Project leadership preferred
- Operations experience preferred
- Ability to develop and recommend process, system improvements
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, both plant and corporate
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management
If you are interested in this Material Planning Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , sales, planning #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.