LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based food manufacturer who is looking for a Raw Material Planner for their new plant located in the northwest Chicago suburbs.
Raw Material Planner Responsibilities:
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels, plan for daily POs to be executed
- Evaluate suppliers or quality, timeliness and match according to goals
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across buildings to ensure fulfillment of customer orders
- Forecast market challenges based on competitor analysis and industry trends
- Address issues regarding quality and production
- Produce reports based on findings and performance of production
Raw Material Planner Requirements:
- 3+ years of production planning, scheduling and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, engineering, business management or a related field
- Knowledge of material management and ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization and collaborate with plant leadership on schedule
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities required by the department workload
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Proactive approach and work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, team-oriented, growing company
If you are interested in this Material Planner opportunity, or any other opportunity in the Planning space, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Supply Chain Recruiting
Keywords and Related Words: production , food, planning, scheduling, forecasting, plant, manufacturing, management , cpg #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.