Our client, a global company CPG company located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Master Data Specialist to help continue their pattern of growth. The Master Data Specialist will execute Master Data strategies to help streamline and standardize processes. The right person is analytical, has strong technical skills, and brings prior experience with Master Data and ERP production planning.
Master Data Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle the maintenance of Master Data in ERP system
- Responsible for Master Data Management of material masters, bill of masters, routings and work center
- Create and implement ECN’s within SAP master data
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Master Data Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Industrial Technology, or any other related field
- 2+ years of Master Data Management and ERP production planning
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced excel and data management skills
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Master Data Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager -Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: master data , supply chain , analysis , SAP , Technology, Business , Economics , business , medical , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.