Our client, a global food and beverage company in the western suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Master Data Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Master Data Analyst will execute Master Data strategies to help streamline and standardize processes. The ideal Master Data Analyst will be analytical, have strong technical skills, and bring prior experience with Master Data and ERP production planning.
Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Handle the maintenance of Master Data in ERP system
- Run Master Data Management of material masters, bill of masters, routings, and work center
- Create and implement ECN’s within SAP master data
Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Industrial Technology, or any other related field
- 2+ years of Master Data Management and ERP production planning
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced excel and data management skills
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: master data , supply chain , analysis , SAP , Technology , Business , Economics , business , medical , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.