Are you looking to make an impact at a high growth faced paced company? Our client, a leading CPG company downtown Chicago is hiring a Master Data Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth and efficiency for a temporary to permanent opening. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining Material Master Data in their data management system.
Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Execute creations and changes of material data related to the final product including packaging materials, raw materials, intermediates, and finished products
- Support the creation of product specifications and labels
- Communicate with Project Managers, Sales, R&D, Quality, Planning, Pricing, and Sourcing as first line of support for Master Data questions
- Validate the integrity of material data provided by other functions
- Highlight and rectify minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
- Generate reports for management
Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Proficiency in SAP MM (Material Master)
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business management, operations management preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Master Data role
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Team player that can work independently and cross functionally
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , planner , import , export, transportation , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.