A leader in the food and beverage industry, is looking for a Master Data Analyst to join their team. This growing company is seeking a Master Data Analyst to manage the company's operations and systems processes. As a vital part of the continued success for this organization, the Master Data Analyst will have to bring innovation and the ability to drive a long-term plan. The Master Data Analyst will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you possess demonstrated strategic skills, the ability to manage internal and external client relationships, and are looking for a challenge with opportunity for future advancement with this growing firm, then this is the opportunity for you.
Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Lead in the Development, documentation, and support of transformation tools used for data conversion.
- Support the creation and maintenance of finished goods, semi-finished goods, raw materials, and packaging, customer and vendor master data across the business.
- Lead development of ‘new’ item set up process.
- Conducts data cleansing processes to keep data up to date, eliminating or deactivating old, unused or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Liaison with Supply Chain, Finance, Quality, Toledo Plant and Co-manufacturers to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Report on a timely basis to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards or business partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Background in consumer products and retail exposure
- Knowledge of forecasting software related to demand planing (working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus)
- Strong analytical, organization, decision making and presentation skills are a must
Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Familiarization with Microsoft D365 ERP (preferred)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- 3-5 years of inventory management experience
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of inventory fundamentals
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Strong negotiations skills
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: master data , ERP , Microsoft dynamics , d365 , demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.