Our client, a disruptive global food and beverage company, is looking to hire a Master Data Analyst for their location in downtown Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their planning strategy.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining material master data in their data management system and will also be instrumental in the roll out of SAP.
Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Execute creations and changes of material data related to the final product including packaging materials, raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Support the creation of product specifications and labels
- Communicate with Project Managers, Sales, R&D, Quality, Planning, Pricing and Sourcing as first line of support for master data questions
- Validate the integrity of material data provided by other functions
- Highlight and rectify minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
- Generate reports for management
Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Proficiency in SAP
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business management, operations management preferred
- 2-3+ years in a master data role
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Team player that can work independently and cross functionally
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , planner , import , export, transportation , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , Master data , data , governance , SAP , ERP , Oracle , item master , data governance , systems , implementation , logistics , plant , manufacturing , supply #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.