LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting and culture firm dedicated to being the best in our industry. We are seeking dynamic college students interested in growing their career to join our team remotely, hybrid or in person during the fall/winter of 2022 as a Marketing Video Intern.
Our Marketing Video Intern will work closely with a dedicated team of marketing and public relations professionals, including frequent communication with our Director of Marketing and our Director of Public Relations in a high-energy and fast-paced environment. Interns will work hands-on to execute a variety of creative projects and will also receive daily mentorship and guidance from senior members of our marketing department. Our mission is to hire and retain the best internal staff in our industry; as such, successful candidates may receive a permanent job offer with LaSalle or post-internship job placement assistance at one of our 3,000 clients, ranging from Fortune 100’s to high-growth startups.
Marketing Video Internship Responsibilities:
- Create videos used for marketing and recruiting efforts
- Shoot video at important LaSalle events and programs
- Edit video for promotional pieces
- Evaluate current video presence in media
- Manage video content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
Marketing Video Internship Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, multi-media or related field
- Current junior or senior
- Ability to work with basic image and video creation software
- Available to work virtually for at least 10 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
Why Work at LaSalle Network?
- Consistently recognized for our award-winning company culture – Best and Brightest, Great Places to Work, Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and many more
- Direct exposure to our C-Suite executives including weekly lunch and learn events with executive leaders
- Intensive, award-winning training program – one of the top in the nation!
- Present and accessible managers, directors and C-level executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Opportunity for promotions and growth
If you are in search of an organization where you will have boundless opportunities for learning, growth and professional development, LaSalle Network could be the place for you. We offer a fun culture where individual and team achievements are celebrated and where hard work and determination is recognized!
If you are interested in applying to the Marketing Video Intern opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Director of Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , video , trends , intern , internship , social media #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.