We are looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator to join one of our in-house clients on a direct-hire basis. If you have experience partnering with content and creative teams for campaign intake, including reviewing briefs, allocating resources and facilitating kickoffs, this is a great opportunity for you!
This hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days remote) role based in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
Marketing Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage all creative reviews to a production timeline to ensure projects are following the timeline
- Manage production requests such as flyers, billboards and presentations
- Make edits to collateral via Adobe/InDesign
- Act as an admin for the project management tool, WorkFront (previously Jira Service Desk)
Marketing Traffic Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Skilled in Workfront and/or similar project management tools
- Experience working within Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Able to handle multiple high-volume projects at once
- 2+ years of corporate inhouse and/or agency experience
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: workfront , Jira , Monday.com , Monday , Asana , Project management tools , marketing project management , traffic coordinator , creative coordinator , marketing manager , marketing coordinator #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.