Our client, an industry leader in the construction and facilities space is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team in their Oak Brook Terrence office. This Marketing Specialist will be working in a highly collaborative environment, focusing on a wide array of tasks with a focus in digital marketing.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies
- Assist in the execution and promotion of new content and other pertinent information via the corporate website (WordPress), blogs, and social media platforms
- Organize and maintain CRM and marketing databases, including contacts, marketing lists, and reports
- Create marketing collateral, e.g. brochures, email blasts, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of special events, e.g. trade shows, career fairs, industry events, conferences, and company events
- Provide project support, as needed, e.g. promotional items, branded project signage, and close-out packages
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant discipline required
- 1-4 years of experience providing marketing support (ideally in a construction, engineering, or architecture environment)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven skills for design, imagery, video, infographics, and other graphic design elements
- Excellent written, editing/proof reading, and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organization skills
If you are interested in the Marketing Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , seo , sem , adobe , graphic design , coordinator , construction
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.