LaSalle Network has partnered with a CPG food company in hiring a Recruitment Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a growing team focused on health and wellness in the food space. This unique opportunity gives you the chance to utilize your marketing skills in recruiting efforts!
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize skills in guerilla marketing, digital marketing and work in a fantastic work environment, apply to this role today!
Recruitment Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all marketing materials on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to drive applicants to the website
- Create media calendars to drive consumers to the website and drive brand awareness
- Ensure all marketing materials follow brand guidelines using brand assets and establishing a brand identity on all social channels
- Drive online engagement in recruiting efforts for the company using paid ads on LinkedIn and Glassdoor; promote job postings; manage online communities
Recruitment Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Familiarity with paid media and social media management
- Strong communication skills
- Creative design experience
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing specialist , recruitment marketing , CPG #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.