LaSalle Network has partnered with a global law firm located in downtown Chicago to find their next Marketing Specialist. Due to world-wide success, they are looking to hire a strong marketer to support their firm partners on creating and maintaining marketing collateral.
The Marketing Specialist will manage the creation of marketing collateral for the firm partners in Mergers and Acquisitions as well as Private Equity business units. This individual will work underneath the Business Development team and will be integral in streamlining and managing all client facing creative collateral.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create print or digital marketing assets for firm partners including fliers, pitch decks, RFPs, written bios, etc.
- Proofread and edit client facing collateral
- Conduct research on firm clients and competitors and create competitive analyses
- Process submittal rankings into Lead Table Rankings system
- Other duties as assigned
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing space
- Experience in financial services or law industries required
- Knowledge of Lead Table Rankings required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Preqin and Pitchbook
If you are looking for an opportunity to surround yourself with incredible business professionals that are building out a corporate story that will leave a legacy, please apply to this Marketing Specialist role today!
Project Manager, Marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national