LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting and culture firm dedicated to being the best in our industry. We are seeking dynamic college students interested in growing their career to join our team remotely during the fall/winter of 2022 as a Marketing/PR Intern.
Our Marketing/PR Intern will work closely with a dedicated team of marketing and public relations professionals, including frequent communication with our Director of Marketing in a remote, high-energy and fast-paced environment. Interns will work hands-on to execute a variety of creative projects, perform research, coordinate events and will also receive daily mentorship and guidance from senior members of our marketing department. Our mission is to hire and retain the best internal staff in our industry; as such, successful candidates may receive a permanent job offer with LaSalle or post-internship job placement assistance at one of our 3,000 clients, ranging from Fortune 100’s to high-growth startups.
Marketing/PR Internship Responsibilities:
- Create newsletters to be distributed to candidates, clients, and field employees; includes writing content and designing layout
- Create videos used for marketing and recruiting efforts
- Manage social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Perform market research on a variety of topics and compile data into reports or presentations
- Help manage LaSalle Network’s involvement with various philanthropic organizations
- Collaborate with marketing team and other support staff to coordinate virtual company events
- Write press materials (press releases, pitches, presentations, articles)
- Brainstorm story angles
- Pitch media
- Research conferences, speaking opportunities, and awards
- Other responsibilities as needed
Marketing/PR Internship Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- Current Junior or Senior
- Available to work virtually for at least 10 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
Why Work at LaSalle Network?
- Consistently recognized for our award-winning company culture – Best and Brightest, Great Places to Work, Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and many more
- Direct exposure to our C-Suite executives including weekly lunch and learn events with executive leaders
- Intensive, award-winning training program – one of the top in the nation!
- Present and accessible managers, directors, and C-level executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Opportunity for promotions and growth
If you are in search of an organization where you will have boundless opportunities for learning, growth and professional development, LaSalle Network could be the place for you. We offer a fun culture where individual and team achievements are celebrated and where hard work and determination is recognized!
If you are interested in applying to the Marketing/PR Intern opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , intern , pr , public relations , communications , digital marketing , graphic design #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.