LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Chicago that has an opening for a Product Analyst to join their team. This individual will have demonstrated experience bringing successful digital marketing tactics to life via data integration from disparate tools. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential to turn full time.
Product Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Research new endpoints, learn how partner APIs work, and model how an integration would solve a business problem
- Work with customers and integration partners to elicit and document business use cases
- Gather, document, and maintain requirements for new partner integrations
- Work cross-functionally with the Product team and the Partner Relations team
Requirements for consideration include:
- Minimum 1+ years business analysis or marketing analytics experience required
- Understanding of integration technology and standards around APIs
- Understanding of the B2B/technology industry, including cloud services vendors in the CRM, Marketing Automation, and Sales Enablement markets
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing, marketing analytics, marketing automation, API, business analyst
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.