LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago organization to hire a Marketing Manager. This role gives you the opportunity to directly work with a creative team and the director of marketing to create strategies that drive engagement and integrate communications.
If want to be in a position that benefits the city of Chicago and work with a creative team, apply to this role today! You must be a resident of Chicago to be considered for this position.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create paid and organic media strategies with multiple media outlets
- Work collaboratively with the creative design team to execute marketing materials that promote events and announcements
- Plan and execute content strategy to ensure all messaging supports campaigns and projects
- Advise departments on how to integrate their marketing and communications strategies
- Coordinate all marketing materials over multiple distributors
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing content and media strategies
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must maintain Chicago Residency
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing manager , media , paid social , paid media #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.