A Chicago-based private equity firm seeks to hire a full-time Marketing Manager to join its team downtown Chicago. This is a full-time, entry-level position that will involve working with various personnel growing to conceptualize, execute and manage all facets of marketing, communications, public relations and media strategies.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Writing content and designing marketing materials
• Performing market research in legal services, litigation finance, and other related industries.
• Developing and updating content on the company’s website and social media platforms.
• Assisting with the organization and execution of promotional events, conferences, and campaigns.
• Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories with relevant marketing information.
• Maintaining the company’s Salesforce CRM database.
• Assisting with responses to RFPs and other client tender processes.
• Managing the firm’s relationships with third-party marketing agencies
Marketing Manager Requirements/Preferences:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant field strongly preferred).
• Prior experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations (strongly preferred).
• Exceptional communication, writing, and people skills.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a client-oriented approach.
• Skilled with market research techniques and databases.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are interested in the Marketing Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , marketing manager , design , adobe creative suite , content , production , promotional materials , investment , finance , google adwords , CRM , analytics , public relations , salesforce , spreadsheets , communications , printed material , research , strategy, communications , digital campaigns , press releases
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.