A growing, healthcare focused, business consulting company in downtown Chicago is in search of a Marketing Manager to oversee all the marketing strategy for their healthcare department. This company has consistently been recognized by some of the nation’s leading business publications, including Inc., Forbes, and Crain’s Best Places to Work, for their positive impact in the marketplace.
This Marketing Manager will need to have excellent communication and team collaboration skills to work within this fast-paced environment. In this position, you will serve as a strategic business partner and work closely with executive level employees.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Support and execute marketing campaigns across all channels from inception to completion
- Make recommendations on brand strategy, ensuring consistency across all channels and campaigns
- Design and execute go to market strategy across all target audiences
- Advanced level skills with executive communication, communication strategy and planning, reputation and brand management, media relations, presentation and verbal communication, written communication for both internal and external audiences
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
Marketing Manager Requirements:
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Marketing Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: B2B , healthcare services , professional services , marketing , marketing manager , communication , marketing strategy , content creation, competitive analysis, marketing strategy , market research , campaign , content
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.