Job DescriptionOur client is a leading provider of industrial refrigeration services, seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Marketing Manager to join their team in their Carrollton, TX office.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for the organization. This role involves planning and coordinating marketing efforts, analyzing market trends and identifying opportunities to drive brand awareness and achieve business goals.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Maintain and enhance the organization's brand through consistent messaging and creative assets
- Develop brand guidelines and ensure compliance across all marketing materials and collateral
- Enhance and oversee digital marketing initiatives including website management, social media, email marketing and SEO
- Manage PR and communications to promote the brand
- Collaborate with the sales team to creative effective sales support materials and collateral
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, allocating resources effectively
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with sales, product development and other teams to align marketing efforts
- Conduct market research to identify trends, a competitive landscape and customer needs
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 3+ years professional experience in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of marketing communications, content creation, social media and emerging trends
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing tactics
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please apply to the Marketing Manager opening today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national