LaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing firm in hiring a Marketing Manager. This role gives you the opportunity to work in-house with the Director of Marketing and a creative team to create strategies that drive engagement and integrate advertising and communications.
This position reports three days a week in Vernon Hills, IL.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create paid and organic media strategies with multiple media outlets
- Create and manage media such as radio, television advertisements, brand identity elements, websites, social media and email campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the creative design team to execute marketing materials that promote events and announcements
- Plan and execute content strategy to ensure all messaging supports campaigns and projects
- Advise departments on how to integrate their marketing and communications strategies
- Coordinate all marketing materials over multiple distributors
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing content and media strategies
- Experience working at an advertising agency or in-house marketing department
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing manager , media , paid social , paid media #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.