LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Marketing Events Coordinator for one of the largest FinTech companies in downtown Chicago!
In this position, you will be the driver for internal events for the Chicago office. Reporting directly into the Workplace Manager, you will own the event management process from ideation to execution. With the firm having a true collaborative culture, you will get to partner with the workplace team at the firm to help coordinate and execute all internal events!
If you are an up-and-coming marketing professional with experience in event marketing, this is the position for you!
Marketing Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan up to three office events/parties per month and two large office celebrations per year
- Coordinate with vendors and manage an events budget of up to $2mil/year
- Facilitate internal communication to spread awareness and increase attendance of office events
- Create marketing collateral to promote office events
- Communicate cross-functionally with other departments to assist in event planning
Marketing Event Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of event marketing experience
- Able to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ability to work outside of the typical work hours during event times
- Functional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, PR, business or communications required
Keywords and Related Terms: tech , finance , trading , job opening , Chicago , downtown , chitown , event , marketing coordinator , market , party planning , parties , hybrid , office #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.