Looking to make the jump into a high-growth startup that is disrupting the apparel industry? Are you an experienced b2b marketer looking to develop go-to-market strategies for a technology that is changing the way consumers purchase some of the top brands such as North Face and Patagonia?
Our client, a SaaS-based machine-learning platform, is looking for a highly motivated Head of Marketing to own their North American marketing function. The Head of Marketing will work directly alongside senior leadership and will be focused on a mixture of strategy and execution, as well as scaling out a team to sit out of their downtown Chicago office!
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Understand the life-cycle of their B2B customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Oversee the development of marketing campaign strategies and drive campaign execution to completion
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with customers
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and creative, product/engineering, sales, and analytics to meet targets
- Lead and motivate teams to execute multi-touch customer acquisition campaigns
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- minimum of 7 years of professional work experience leading high performing teams within strategic marketing or customer acquisition management
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Business to business marketing experience with CRM, lead generation, email marketing, and event marketing strategies
- Proven track record of managing direct reports across multiple departments
- A love of data and the ability to analyze a marketing funnel
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven customer acquisition plans
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , head of marketing , director , technology , startup , lead generation , demand generation , strategy , retail , apparel , b2b , saas , chicago , global , event marketing , salesforce , CRM marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.