Lasalle Network is looking for a Marketing Director to join our B2B SaaS client’s marketing team! If you have a background in the B2B space around digital campaigns across email, paid and organic social media and PPC, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
As a Marketing Director, you will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, and have the opportunity to own the marketing efforts internationally with B2B clients in 15+ industries.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Manage North American and European marketing teams
- Develop lead generation, product launch and event strategies
- Analyze and optimize demand generation efforts globally
- Oversee a team of three Senior Marketing Leaders
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience as a Marketing Director in the B2B technology or SaaS space required
- 8+ years of Marketing Director experience
- Experience working in global markets
- Ability to be in the NW Chicago suburbs office 1 day per week
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , director , market , hybrid , remote , tech , technology , software as a service , saas #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.