LaSalle Network is partnering with a Chicago native financial services company. This growing organization is looking for a Marketing Copywriter to add to their quickly expanding marketing team.
This Marketing Copywriter will have the opportunity to work within a variety of industries such as education, sports, mission-driven and many more.
Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and creating marketing and ad copy for digital campaigns within B2B and B2C audiences
- Write unique marketing copy for platforms such as web, mobile, search, display, email, social, presentations, video and more.
- Constantly monitoring competitors and consumer trends
Marketing Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or similar
- Experience writing many forms of short form copy
- 5+ years of experience in an ad agency or client-side copywriting role
- Outstanding command of English grammar and syntax, with a broad vocabulary that fuels interesting copy that charms the reader to want to learn more
If you are interested in the Marketing Copywriter position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: copywriter , copy , marketing , journalism , creative #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.