LaSalle Network is partnering with a Chicago native company that tailors to both B2B and B2C audiences. This growing organization is looking for a Marketing Copywriter to support their email marketing campaigns.
This Marketing Copywriter will have the opportunity to work in-house for a variety of industries such as sports, TV, radio, nonprofit, etc. This is a hybrid opportunity, with two days per week in office.
Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Develop and create marketing and ad copy for digital campaigns
- Write unique marketing copy for email and social
- Support integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
Marketing Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 3 years of copywriting experience either in an agency and/or in-house client-side experience required
- Experience with short-form (ad copy, infographics, interactive experiences) and long-form (content marketing, thought leadership)
If you are interested in the Marketing Copywriter position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: copywriter , copy , marketing , journalism , creative #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.