LaSalle Network is partnering with a family owned real estate company in the Western Chicagoland suburbs that is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will be comfortable working in a sole contributor position. Encompassing an entrepreneurial spirit and feeling comfortable taking ownership over all content-related projects. If you are someone that is eager to grow your career in the communications and content marketing space, feel free to apply today!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ability to write and maintain cohesive brand messaging (consistent brand voice)
- Create content for RFP's, emails, website, blogs, newsletters, social media posts, and all brand-related messaging (both B2B and B2C)
- Create graphics for branded collateral
- Some admin-related tasks
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Strong internship experience in a related position
- A portfolio of writing samples required
- Ability to work in an individual contributor role
- Strong attention to detail required
If you are interested in the Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Content , Content Marketing , Communications , Communications Marketing , Collateral , Copywriter , Editor , Writer , Collateral , Newsletters , RFP's , Blogging
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.