Are you a recent college graduate looking to grow your career in digital marketing? Well, we have the job for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for our client, a best-in-class non-profit real estate affiliate in the Chicagoland region. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to grow their digital marketing career with a hands-on team that believes in work life balance! This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity in Downtown Chicago. This position starts off as a 6+ month contract opportunity and will convert to a full-time position for the right candidate.
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate and lead the email marketing efforts for all our client’s products and services! If you are a high energy, motivated marketer we would love to consider you for this role. Entry-level candidates welcome.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of email marketing platform
- Coordinate email marketing and advertising calendar
- Pull sales reports and gather analytical marketing data
- Solid knowledge of digital and printed formats and should be adept with software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Develop and new emails and SMS text campaigns as needed
- Create reports, PowerPoint presentations, and dashboards
- Create social media and email marketing content
- Create banner ads for website and newsletters
- Maintain email lists and databases
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
- Strong editing, copywriting, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within a membership management database such as Aptify or Adestra is a plus
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Website, email marketing, and social media communications experience
- Digital marketing prowess
If you are interested in this Marketing Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , email marketing , social media, newsletters , photoshop , CRM , salesforce , hubspot , pardot , mailchimp, Aptify, Adestra, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, entry level, marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.