Our client is a tech start-up that focuses on Property Data and Analytics is looking to hire an ambitious marketing professional to growth their brand and continue their pattern of growth! This Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager on a daily basis. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing business and has potential for personal & professional growth and development. This client is located conveniently in the West Loop area of Chicago.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing assistant or coordination experience at an IT or technology company or within the professional services industry.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop engaging content (blogs, articles, outbound campaigns, press releases, and presentations) to be shared through web, events, email, social, and any other appropriate mediums to foster inbound interest/leads
- Assist with the development of go-to market strategies and annual planning
- Assist with SEO strategies
- Assist with logistics and planning for trade shows, webinars, and local events as needed
- Help maintain reports on marketing activities to assist with identifying the return on investment of various marketing efforts
- Provide light design techniques for marketing collateral and website pages
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or other related fields
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or PR
- Social media marketing experience
- Content Management System (WordPress experience a plus)
- Marketing Automation Software (Pardot experience a plus)
- Strong communication and ability to work cross functionally
If you are interested in this Marketing Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: B2B, marketing, marketing coordinator, social media, content, content creation, saas , marketing specialist, marketing strategy , salesforce , Pardot, Adobe Creative, paid social, campaigns, communications, pr, public relations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.