Our client, a renowned interior design manufacturer in Skokie, is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join their team! This company is dedicated to delivering innovation and beauty to every client, and holds itself to the highest quality standards. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the company’s executive team on the creation of materials in support of departmental initiatives and the execution of tactics in support of the company’s overall marketing strategy.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the annual marketing plan and implementation and provide support for the annual sales plan
- Develops materials for sales partners to effectively promote collections to their design clients including, but not limited to, printed collateral such as promotional brochures, catalogs, and PO’s to printers.
- Gathers materials for trade shows, events, promotion and sales trips.
- Manages and prepares product launches, twice a year.
- Create promotional items for clients.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing or a related course of study
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience within the luxury goods, hospitality, or interior design space.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C environments
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Creative, detail-oriented team player
- Able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in a fast paced and upbeat work environment where you can make an immediate impact. If you are driven, confident, and have a passion for building relationships and finding creative solutions, please apply for this Marketing Coordinator role today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , marketing coordinator , b2b , b2c , events , tradeshows , interior design , manufacturer , adobe creative suite , content creation , social media , product launches , promotional materials
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries