LaSalle Network, Chicago’s fastest growing staffing and recruiting firm, is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! For the past several years, our firm has been the recipient of a number of prestigious industry awards, including Chicago Tribune's Best Places to Work, Crain's Chicago Business Top Workplaces, Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, Best Places to Work in Illinois and we were recognized as a top 50 Best Place to Work in the nation by Glassdoor.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will collaborate with a team of six to execute a variety of creative projects, perform research, and coordinate events. You will be working directly with our Director of Marketing and Communications and have frequent interaction with our CEO, as well as other members of our executive leadership team. Additionally, you will receive daily mentorship and guidance from senior members of our marketing department.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create newsletters to be distributed to candidates, clients, and field employees; includes writing content and designing layout
- Create videos used for marketing and recruiting efforts
- Manage social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Perform market research on a variety of topics and compile data into reports or presentations
- Help manage LaSalle Network’s involvement with various philanthropic organizations
- Collaborate with marketing team and other support staff to coordinate company events
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalist, or a related field
- Zero to one years of professional experience, ideally in a marketing capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
Why Work at LaSalle Network?
- Consistently recognized for our incredible company culture
- A top training program in the nation
- Opportunity for promotions and growth
- Present and accessible managers, directors and C-level executives
- Community and philanthropic involvement
- The people!
If you are in search of an organization where you will have boundless opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, LaSalle Network could be the place for you. We offer a fun culture where individual and team achievements are celebrated and where hard work and determination is recognized!
If you are interested in this Marketing Coordinator role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , entry-level , assistant , marketing , coordinator , market research , writing , English , administrative , clerical , edit , editing , write, social media , journalism , admin , events
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.