LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for one of the fastest growing medical device companies in Chicagoland area!
In this position, you will be an integral cog in the marketing department wheel. Reporting directly in the Digital Marketing Director, you will get to touch all areas in marketing department. You will have true creative ownership and freedom for all projects you get to touch!
If you are an up-and-coming marketing professional, this is the position for you!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with others in marketing to complete marketing strategies
- Execute e-mail marketing blasts
- Update and maintain content calendars
- Contribute to blog and collateral updates including copy and graphic editing
- Communicate with external stakeholders and client
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience or marketing internships
- Able to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Functional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, PR, business or communications required
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , Chicago , hiring , coordinator , specialist , medical device technology equipment , Chicagoland , graduate , recent , social media , copywriting , website , suburbs , email , e-mail , blog , blogs #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.