LaSalle Network has partnered with leading non-profit organization in hiring a Marketing Communications Specialist. In this role, you will work with the development team in creating annual reports, managing fundraising projects over multiple internal teams and writing content for promotional and web content.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain marketing communications experience and work with a rewarding non-profit organization, apply to this position today!
This position is on-site three days a week in their Vernon Hills, IL office.
Marketing Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write newsletter, press release and email communication for donors and business partners
- Create an annual report on fundraising and marketing efforts using KPIs
- Develop marketing communications content for the organization's website and social media pages
- Ensure all marketing content follows the voice of the organization and supports the organization's mission
Marketing Communications Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of marketing communications experience
- Strong writing skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Suite, SharePoint and Excel
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , non-profit , development , digital #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.