LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing health and nutrition food company located in downtown Chicago. Due to company-wide success and demand for healthy products they are hiring strong communicators to share their story with both internal and external audiences.
They are looking to hire a Marketing Communications Manager to manage the internal and external communications strategy and implementation. This individual will work alongside a Director and Vice President of Communications and will be a part of the overall scale up process within their communications vertical.
Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the development of the internal communication plans including intranet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Strategize on external communications plans including maintaining media relations, pitching to media, crisis communications and writing press releases
- Create and execute content strategies for the corporate website, LinkedIn and other channels as needed
- Work with stakeholders on tracking, reporting, budgeting and measuring communications tactics
Marketing Communications Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications, ideally both external and internal communications
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to surround yourself with impeccable communicators that are building out a corporate story that will leave a legacy, please apply to this Marketing Communications Manager role today!
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: communications , internal communications , external communications , corporate communications , public relations , media relations , social media , budget , analytics , marketing #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.