LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Downtown Chicago that is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Program Manager to join their team. This resource will be an integral piece in executing Digital Marketing initiatives with a focus in marketing automation.
Marketing Automation Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel business strategies; translate those requirements to lead execution of Digital Marketing strategies
- Meet with project sponsors to ensure project requests are submitted with the minimal required information to allow engineers and vendors to properly review and assess the required work
- Work as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders, which includes both business and technical groups
- Perform project administration and tracking tasks (creating project charters, submitting capital budget requests, updating project statuses, chasing down overdue tasks, ensure signatures/approvals have been gathered, creating/maintaining project documentation repositories for new/existing projects, etc.)
- Perform both gap and business analysis
Marketing Automation Program Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience
- Proven experience leading digital marketing projects, including but not limited to: UX, CX, SEO, content management, marketing automation
- Experience working with or executing projects with content automation tools including Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Customer.io, HubSpot etc.
- Experience driving post implementation processes improvement
- Demonstrated track record with all aspects of project management including extensive stakeholder management with senior level customers
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this Marketing Automation Program Manager role is for you!
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Technology Services Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Program Manager , Digital Marketing , SEO , UX , UI , CX , Marketing Automation , Eloqua , Marketo , Pardot , Hubspot , Customer.io , Marketing Automation , Digital Marketing Automation #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.