This position is remote-friendly and is ideal for someone who is hungry to take on more.
Marketing Automation Manager Responsibilities:
- Support marketing operations work in Microsoft Cloud
- Lead lifecycle, nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Manage and track leads through conversion and purchase
- Evaluate current drip campaigns and journeys
- Perform A/B testing and digital optimization
- Work with members of Engineering, Operations, and agency partners
- Manage and schedule delivery of landing pages and email templates
- Continue to learn, grow, and innovate within your role
Marketing Automation Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of Marketing Automation, Email Marketing or Campaign Operations experience
- Strong Knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and CMS tools
- Capable of wearing multiple hats and assisting other departments with tasks when needed
- Experience working with outside vendors and technology resources
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Resourceful, analytical, and organized mindset
If you are interested in this Marketing Automation Manager opportunity and qualify the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.