LaSalle Network is partnered with a globally recognized professional services firm company looking to hire a Marketing Assistant.
This amazing hybrid opportunity is great for a candidate with 1-2 years of marketing experience looking to grow their career.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help with all development plans and initiatives, including maintaining certain systems
- Assist with compiling data from stakeholders and departments
- Assist with all marketing deliverables
- Assist with upkeeping CRM
- Assist with administrative work
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of marketing intelligence platforms preferred (e.g., CapIQ, ThomsonOne, etc.)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce, InterAction, etc.)
Interested? Please apply here!
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing coordinator , marketing assistant , marketing specialist #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.