Are you looking to grow your marketing career with a national retail leader in the western suburbs? Our client is looking to hire a Proofreader to join their growing Advertising team. This Proofreader will help grow their brand by proofreading and providing quality control for all printed collateral across the entire country. This well-known organization offers a great work/life balance, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Reviews and evaluates creative content to ensure accuracy to specs and brand guidelines.
Liaises and collaborates with media teams to gather information for any new media opportunities.
Provides administrative support to leadership and personnel.
Monitors competitive environment, trends, advertising, promotions and initiatives for each division.
Assists in creating, editing, and reviewing department correspondence, ensuring accurate content and timely distribution.
Assists with database management, report generation and creative rotation and media spreadsheets.
Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Associate's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in content creation in new media channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in this Marketing Assistant opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing assistant, marketing associate, proof reader , proofreader , marketing , graphic design , retail , microsoft office , adobe creative suite , photoshop , indesign , marketing coordinator , marketing specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.