Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is hiring for a Marketing Assistant. This position is onsite in downtown Nashville. Our client is looking for an individual that has strong leadership skills, positive attitude and eagerness.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Project management and organizational assistance
- Create a project management system and track all tasks, updating several times throughout the week
- Work with the product development team to establish project timelines and completion expectations
- Implement organizational best practices
- Operations support
- Meeting support: notes and follow-up (in addition to board and advisory committee)
- Manage special projects as needed (i.e., hiring a vendor to do research on influencers)
- Fundraising management
- Identify and input potential investors into the database
- Develop best practices for initiation contact
- Initiate contact and follow up
- Donor moves and list management
- Generate personalized thank you letters/notes
- Contact specific updates about our progress
- Work with the team to generate fundraising marketing materials (decks, charts, demo, videos, etc.)
- Marketing and communication
- Write and capture company updates and collaborate with marketing team to distribute via appropriate channels, such as social media, email communication, website content
- Launch/event support and future event management including invitations, catering and other event logistics, event fundraising, including collaboration with marketing
- Merchandise and inventory management, including swag, office supplies, etc.
- Directors and advisor support
- Work with team to identify potential advisors
- Board and advisory meeting management: meeting logistics, minutes and follow ups, etc.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
If you are interested and would like more information, apply today!
Keywords and related terms: Marketing , Marketing Intern , Marketing Assistant , Marketing Internship , Marketing and Business #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.