Our client, a leader in Print Managed Services, is looking for its next Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, analytics, and optimization.
Additionally, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for interpreting results and developing strategic recommendations to further maximize promotional effectiveness. Our client offers remote flexibility and a competitive compensation package. This person can sit out of either Jacksonville, Florida or The Greater Atlanta area.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns through various channels including website, social, email, and others
- Own and manage relevant reporting and dashboards, working with multiple areas and levels of the business to provide targeted data
- Drive business insights for leadership, leveraging data and analysis from systems while identifying trends, patterns and focus areas
- Monitor current campaign activity levels, track performance, review reports, and identify trends
- Provide data-backed suggestions for improved sales targeting and effectiveness
- Present insights to internal teams and external parties
- Test new programming to ensure functionality and accuracy
- Assist with creating procedures and projects pertaining to specific, specialized areas of sales
Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of Digital Marketing or Business Analysis experience
- Able to draw conclusions from analysis and recommend action plans
- Team player that works well in collaborative and matrix management situations
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, work independently and demonstrate solid decision-making skills
- Be able to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team including audit practitioners, audit leadership, developers and testers
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to the Marketing Analyst role today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: analyst , marketing , insights , excel , reporting , analysis , print , agency , business analytics , digital marketing , campaigns , optimization , CRM marketing , website , social , email ,
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in human resources, marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.