Our client is looking for a Marketing Account Director to join their team and will report into the Executive Director of Marketing. This role will serve as a lead marketing consultant, collaborating with district departments, networks and schools to develop project plans and campaigns utilizing integrated marketing strategies.
This would be a contract to hire opportunity. Candidates must be within the City of Chicago and will be required to travel as needed.
Marketing Account Director Responsibilities:
- Schedule and lead marketing planning sessions during budget development
- Conduct research supporting marketing project and campaign plans
- Develop comprehensive marketing plan recommendations in project brief format
- Secure client approval on project briefs as an official scope of work and service agreement
- Conduct project initiation and handoff sessions with the marketing project management team
- Manage post-project performance analysis and identify areas for improvement
Marketing Account Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years in marketing, specifically B2C
- Extensive experience in creating omni-channel marketing plans encompassing various marketing elements
- Proven track record in managing expenses and outcomes against KPIs for projects exceeding $10 million
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Establish/maintain Chicago residency; required to live within the geographic boundaries of Chicago
Please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national