Are you a project management professional looking to help drive projects and strategy for a strong and steadily growing multi-national company? Our partner is looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience in food project management, in the food manufacturing industry, to join their team as a Project Manager.
This role is remote but requires travel to US client locations and Europe about 25% of the time.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including defining project scope, objectives, timelines, resources, and budget allocation. Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Strictly adhere to performance indicators within safety, scope, and budget.
- Manage the project team, organize, and lead internal meetings. Organize and conduct project meetings.
- Responsible for all equipment orders, follow up and communication to all parties in relation to installations.
- Organize and facilitate acceptance tests (Simulations, FAT, SAT, Qualifications).
- Generate layouts to assist in sales presentations, including ensuring system designs are configured to TNA standards accurately and within set timeframes.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred, not mandatory.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a process or project manager capacity within the food manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team.
- Valid passport.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national