Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Manager to oversee the state of art facility and to lead large capital projects. This role will offer a clear growth path and a culture focused on career development.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance and production activities and will look to identify strategic initiatives for their future build out.
Manufacturing Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of supervisors and leads to ensure production lines are operating efficiently, resolve any plant or maintenance issues, and increase productivity inside facilities
- Use historical and operational data to increase the life of plant equipment and implement maintenance policies and procedures cross-functionally to provide cost savings and increase life of machinery parts and equipment
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Conduct yearly audits as well as corrective action plans for plants
- Train employees in safety and establish procedures and contracts to ensure repairs of equipment in the plant
Manufacturing Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field required
- 5-10 years of management experience in operations, maintenance, or engineering
- Experience with blow molding equipment required
- 3+ years in food & beverage industry
- Strong communication skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- HACCP and GMP knowledge
- Experience with SAP ERP
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Operations Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse , maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , engineering , industrial , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , QRMP , GMP , ISO , black belt , SAP , blow molding , injection molding, bottling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.