LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth HR solutions software company that helps companies scale globally to identify a Manager of Sales Development to assist with growing out their first ever sales development team! The Manager of Sales Development, who will be reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, will be tasked with creating processes, implementing KPIs and building out team from the ground up.
Headquartered in Chicago, the Manager of Sales Development role will offer fully remote capability or the option to work a hybrid schedule as their brand-new office is located right in the Loop. With direct access to their VP of Marketing and Chief Revenue Officer, you will be consulting and assisting on these new business practices to help scale and drive their growth in 2022 and beyond!
Manager of Sales Development Responsibilities:
- Act as a sales manager by hiring, growing, and retaining a team of up to 4 business development representatives
- Create and implement KPIs, processes, revenue targets held to the team
- Work closely with marketing regarding lead generation and pipeline generation (both inbound and outbound)
- Implement incentives to drive performance and optimize workflow
- Assist with various duties as assigned
Manager of Sales Development Requirements:
- BA degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of sales management experience or 1+ year of sales team lead experience
- Building out a BDR/SDR team previously is a plus!
- Comfortability working in a startup environment
- A strong interest in hiring, training, mentoring of a high performing BDR team
If you are interested in the Manager of Sales Development position and want to make your mark within this growing organization, please apply today!
Senior Sales Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: saas , sales manager , business development, sales development, manager, human resources, HR, hiring, onboarding, software, team lead , senior sales development representative, account executive, remote , hybrid #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.