Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a global leader in fin-tech and proud pioneer in online trading to find a Manager of Office Operations in their Chicago office.
Manager of Office Operations Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a new office space and team
- Streamline processes to support the launch of this gateway to the American market
- Handle office and administrative support needs for the head of operations and on-site team members
- Onboard new employees and support employee relations
- Drive and influence tech development as the company grows]
Manager of Office Operations Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in customer support or account management, preferably in the technology space
- Previous people management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The Manager of Office Operations will have an exciting opportunity to work in a multicultural environment at a radically growing, dynamic company. This role comes with uncapped career growth and earning potential along with the feel and support of a small team with the benefits, perks and access of a $2 billion establishment.
Don't wait, apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , office manager , operations manager #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.