LaSalle Network has partnered with an exciting healthcare agency in finding an Event Manager to join their growing team. This person will direct a team in planning, organizing, executing, and archiving their ongoing event programming. This person must have extensive experience in site planning, budgeting, vendor management, sponsor and exhibitor management, delegate registration, and event delivery.
Event Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning, organization, and delivery of the 6 annual conferences and other events
- Direct the management of all tactical logistics of events to include planning meetings/conference calls, project plans and timelines, RFPs, PCO/DMC companies, vendors, overall hotel/venue details, food and beverage planning, audio visual and production needs, off -site programs and activities, onsite logistics, etc.
- Negotiate and manage event contracts, expenses, and oversee event finances and budgets.
- Oversee the coordination of speaker and abstract/paper deliverables and communications.
- Coordinate event communications through email accounts and online registration system; oversee registration handling, reviews, and communications.
- Coordinate with the communication and production teams to support the creation and production of event materials to include promotional items, signage, program, delegate list, conference publications, name badges, tent cards, meeting agendas, etc.
- Coordinate with the business development and sales teams to help identify, develop and nurture sponsorship, branding and visibility opportunities across all events and implement sponsorship deliverables and services.
- Assist in managing the responsibilities and deliverables for sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, committees, delegates, VIPs, and vendors.
- Monitor and manage digital tools related to events, including event website, registration portal, and abstract/paper portal.
- Oversee the receipt and dissemination of post-event feedback and materials (e.g., photos, reports, attendance lists, etc.).
Event Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in organizing events.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Software skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Event Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: events, conferences, director, site section,global planning, event management, vendor selection, exhibitor management, budgeting, communications, healthcare, publications, forums, event operations,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.