Our client is a leading manufacturing company and they are looking to hire a Manager of 3PL Warehousing for their facility in Toledo, OH. This challenging and exciting position will also offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
The Manager of 3PL Warehousing will be responsible for managing all outsourced relationships with 3PL warehouses and will also recommend any cost effective changes.
Manager of 3PL Warehousing Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop transportation department, including hiring and training of employees
- Maintain and track transportation operations data flow and supply chain solutions
- Monitor inbound and outbound freight with 3PLs
- Act as primary point of contact for all facilities and customers in designated area of responsibility
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational opportunities
- Lead and supervise scheduling for shipments
Manager of 3PL Warehousing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or a related field, from a strong, accredited university
- Five years of experience managing the transportation relationship with a 3PL
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ideally Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Manager of 3PL Warehousing position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics manager , transportation manager , transportation analyst , logistics analyst , logistics , transportation , warehouse , manufacturing , 3PL , third party logistics , procurement , warehousing , plant , CPG , SAP , Microsoft dynamics , ERP , supply chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.